It’s that time again! Lidna over at 2nd Cup of Coffee has come up with 12 more questions. Come on and join us. This is the most intelligent reoccurring meme on the web! (I wish it were smart enough to help me find my house key!)
The Missing Key, Meme!
1. Do you find it gross to share drinks with family? Friends?
Yes. I have major trouble sharing eating and drinking utensils. Get your own. Mind you, you can share my food and beverage – just NOT my utensils. I have, however shared my key with someone and can’t find it!
2. What have you learned this year? (You didn’t see a question of that weight coming, did you? At least not for #2.)
I have learned that Hawaii is visually a beautiful place to live, but it has been very hard on both of us.
3. When do you dismantle the Christmas decorations?
I never put any up. Three years ago we broke under the heavy weight of commercialism and said, “Enough.” We celebrated Jesus for Christmas.
4. Something you wish to accomplish before the end of 2009 is:
Getting my kitchen stuff sorted. What moves with us? What is trash? What is fit to donate?
I’d also like to find my missing house key. sigh
5. How do you feel about winter (after Christmas)?
Here in Hawaii – moot point. Winter is about 8 degrees cooler than Summer. The only change in my wardrobe is from tank tops to short sleeved t-shirts. I still wear all the same shorts and flip-flops on my feet. Ask me this again next winter. I am certain you’ll get a different answer!
6. Have you participated in after-Christmas sales?
NO! Although I am thinking about buying a photo keychain. I’ve lost my darn house key again! I need a really cool keychain to help me keep track of it.
7. Do you have plans for New Year’s Eve?
We’ll be here quietly at home listening to the neighborhood explode. New Years Day I’ll spend looking for my flipping house key!
8. Is there anything special awaiting you in January?
Yes! We are moving back to the mainland. Hooray! Of course, that’s if I can find my missing house key.
9. If your life this year was a movie, what category or genre would it be? (Romance, Comedy, Drama, Thriller, Suspense, Farcical, etc.)
Definitely a farce. Most of our time in Hawaii fits that category. I mean, if your house key disappeared all the time, how would you feel about it?
10. How much time per day do you spend blogging? Please do not lie. I will know.
Truthfully, I don’t measure how much time I spend blogging. If I knew I would surely stop and I am enjoying myself too much for that.
11. Who runs your household?
We share. He does this. She does that. Major decisions we do together. My house key I lose all by myself.
12. Share one hope/dream for 2010.
I miss teaching. I would like to work with children again.