My Aunt sent me this sometime back and I jammed it in my “blog ideas” folder, and now, when I find myself without any clue what to post, I’ve dug it back out. Suffer through — but I promise not to tag you!
1. What is your occupation right now? Client Liason
2. What color are your socks right now? Socks?Â This is Hawaii.Â Socks are against the law, aren’t they?
3. What are you listening to right now? Rain on the tin carport roof.
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Hamburger Stew & French Bread
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes, but I haven’t in 20 years and would just as soon keep it that way.
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My loving Amoeba.
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes, she’s my Aunt.
8. How old are you today? 49
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? I rarely watch TV, when I do, sports aren’t my venue of choice.
10. What is your favorite drink? Diet Pepsi
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Are you kidding? I am not certain what my natural color is!
12. Favorite food? Chicken just about anyway you want to cook it.
13. What is the last movie you watched? Robinhood, Prince of Thieves, starring Kevin Costner.
14. Favorite day of the year? Which year?
- 2006 — the Day Amoeba and I first exchanged email
- 2007 — July 1st, the day my life with Amoeba started for real
- 2008 — the final work day of the school year
- 2009 — Who knows? The year is still young
15. How do you vent anger? It really depends on who made me angry and how angry I am.Â I’m not a fly-off-the-handle sort of person.Â Generally, I deal with my own emotion first, why am angry?Â Is my anger legit?Â Did the other person intend to make me angry?Â And I move forward from there.Â If I have a grip on my emotions, then I say, “Let’s talk …”Â If I am angry at some jerk who cut me off in traffic, I say all the requisite nasty things and go on with my day.
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? Probably my bike.Â Maybe my rollerskates.Â Could have been my stilts.
17. What is your favorite season? Spring — fresh green.Â Summer — hot and sunny!
18. Cherries or Blueberries? Huckleberries, please.
19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? No, blog posting will do, and then only if they wish.
20. Who is the most likely to respond? Melli or Dr. John because they love their memes!
21. Who is least likely to respond? Everybody.Â This meme is a bit tired and worn.
22. Living arrangements? My love and I share a two bedroom, two bath house in lovely valley named Kuli’ou’ou, on Oahu, in Hawaii.
23. When was the last time you cried? Today over somebody’s sentimental blog post.
24. What is on the floor of your closet? shoes, a box, a package of DVDs and the vacuum cleaner.
25. What did you do last night? Went to Outback for dinner with Amoeba O’Ceallaigh.
26. What are you most afraid of? Failure.
27. Favorite day of the week? Saturday.
28. How many states have you lived in? Idaho, Washington, California, Montana, Oregon, Nevada and Hawaii — 7.
29. Diamonds or pearls? Emeralds or Rubies.
30. What is your favorite flower? Daisies!Â Any kind.Â Any color.Â I love daisies!