It’s that time again! Lidna over at 2nd Cup of Coffee has come up with 12 more questions. I just love her memes. They make me think!
1. Tell me the absolute best way to watch a movie.
Shades of Thom here, but … with my eyes.
2. Do you ever think about your own funeral? If so, do you have specific ideas about how you would like it to be?
Nope. Whatever. They can do without for all I care. I’ll be with Jesus and won’t be worried about such things.
3. Are you more of a giver or a taker?
Giver, as a rule. I love buying gifts for and surprising people with things I think they would like.
4. Vacations: planned activities and schedules, or play it by ear?
A little of both. I’ll plan a couple of major things, but for the most part I prefer to see where the wind blows me.
5. What is one often overlooked item in your home that needs to be cleaned regularly?
The spare room. Stuff just walks in there and starts accumulating …
6. Name a cause that means a lot to you.
Teaching the gospel to children. Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it. Proverbs 22:6 [NIV]
7. Do you eat a regular old peanut butter jelly sandwich, or do you customize it? And by the way, jelly or no jelly?
Well, if it had no jelly, it wouldn’t be a PBJ. Jelly – strawberry. Peanut Butter – Jiff Chunky. Soft white bread. Yum! But mostly I eat PB with celery.
8. If we were having a conversation in person, how would I know if you were nervous?
You’d hear my voice wobble and crack!
9. Do you have an elaborate bedtime routine, or just the basics of toothbrushing and jammies?
Jammies? What are jammies?
10. Have you ever regretted something you wrote on your blog?
THAT is what delete is for!
11. Has anyone ever told you that you look like a famous person or celebrity? Did you agree?
Nope. Just as happy to be anonymous.
12. If you were going to dedicate a song to a loved one or friend, what would the song be and to whom would it be dedicated?