It’s that time again! Lidna over at 2nd Cup of Coffee has come up with 12 more questions. This is her 14th Dozen. I just love her memes. They make me think!
1. Which Wizard of Oz character are you most like?
The Scarecrow – if I only had a brain!
2. When you’re deciding what you’re going to wear each morning, which item do you select first? Why?
My under clothes – because that’s what I put on first. It could be minutes or hours before I worry about the rest.
3. What kind of animal do you think the world could live without?
4. How many Christmas trees are in your home?
Nada. Zip. Zilch. I will string lights on my window, but it has been years since I’ve decorated a dead tree in my living room.
5. Would you prefer to be emotionless if it mean you didn’t have to feel a heartbreak?
No! To know love is to know God.
6. Do you ever experience holiday let-down or depression?
I experience a winter let down – Seasonal Affect Disorder – but it isn’t the holidays per se that causes my depression, it is the removal of sunlight.
7. Do you like Michael Jackson’s music?
Some yes, some no.
8. Why is it that we never judge people who have their teeth fixed for cosmetic reasons, but every other cosmetic procedure has a stigma?
I don’t judge. I don’t ask. It is none of my business either way.
9. Enjoy horseback riding?
Seven times I’ve been on a horse. Seven times I have fallen off. I don’t recall enjoying that, no.
10. Shoes–practical or stylish?
Yes. Depends on where I’m going and what else I’m wearing.
11. What was the name of your first pet? Feel free to post a pic.
Smokey – a Siamese cat. She had her kittens in my bed – and my hair – when I was three.