Looking for a meme with thoughtful questions? On Tuesdays click on the link below and pick up the questions. On Wednesdays, post your answers.
1. What is one really fast, know-by-heart “go-to” meal to fix in a pinch?
Hot dogs & chili — boil the hot dogs, nuke your favorite canned chili, serve it on a bun or over hot rice. Sprinkle with onions and cheddar cheese. Yum. I always keep the fixings on hand.
2. What is one item you won’t leave home without. (Purse and license do not count.)
Well, one item I have never left home without is my clothing. I have forgotten many things, but I have always been dressed. (Well, I have left home without my shoes, but never without my short and pants.)
3. Where is one place you never tire of visiting?
My bed — though I often visit it when I’m tired.
4. Share one factoid of your family’s history.
I have my family tree traced back to the 1400s. There is an old covered, wooden bridge in Vermont that bears my family name.
5. Complete this sentence: “Once upon a time I ….”
… rode my bicycle off a cliff.
6. If you could win a one year’s supply of anything, what would it be?
7. “One quirky thing you may not know about me is ….”
I like chicken gravy on my cottage cheese.
8. You have one dollar in your pocket. What will you buy?
Nothing. I have to take it out of my pocket to spend it, wouldn’t I?
9. “One thing that always makes me laugh is ….”
Reading Thom’s blog.
10. What is one thing you could do today to help yourself reach a personal goal?
Quit blogging and spend more time writing.
11. What is one thing you could do today to bless someone else?
Listen. I made time in my very tight schedule today to listen to my friend vent because she was very upset and not certain she had a right to be. She felt better afterward even though I didn’t give her any advice and kept my opinion to myself.