Quilly at Quintessentially Quilly and Thom at Thom’s Place 4 Well Whatever… are pleased to announce that starting tomorrow, December 1, 2010 is the return of…drum roll please!! Wait for it…. Wait for it… Oh yeah, it’s got a slightly different name. You ready?
The 12 Days of Christmas, Island Style
We are both pleased to have it return. We certainly were not going to let a little thing like the Pacific Ocean stop us from having this contest. As a refresher, it’s quite simple really. There are two major changes. Beginning tomorrow, Quilly, FIRST CHANGE, will post a Movie Quote on her blog. Your job is to guess the movie and, SECOND CHANGE, EMAIL your answer to Quilly or Thom depending upon who is hosting that day’s Movie Quote. All correct answers will then be added to the Random Number Generator and the winner will be picked. The next day a new post will announce the lucky winner, so make sure you check back on Quilly’s blog. But boys and girls, the fun doesn’t stop there. For day two, the Movie Quote will be posted on Thom’s blog and the following day the results will be posted there as well. Then head on over to Quilly’s for Movie Quote three. This will continue for the first 12 days of December. In addition the prize packages will be the same for each winner. What will you win? Excellent question and we have the answer right now.
Quilly and Thom just wanted to spread some cheer and aloha from their little corners of the world and thought this would be a fun way to do it.
Now with all contests, there are rules. They are as follows:
1. Contest to run on Quilly’s at Quintessentially Quilly and Thom’s at Thom’s Place 4 Well Whatever… blogs. Quilly will have question one and continue with the odd numbers. Thom will have question two and continue with the even numbers. (It is the only time he will ever be on an even keel, don’t you know?) So remember to check the correct blog daily.
2. You will answer the Movie Quote by Emailing the one of us that is hosting that day’s Movie Quote.
Quilly’s Email Link: Quilly Thom’s Email Link: Thom
3. Only ONE email allowed per person per day so be sure you know the answer before emailing. If you leave your guess in the comment section you will be disqualified for that day’s contest. (You will still be eligible to enter the contest on following giveaway posts.) Feel free to make as many comments on the blogs as you wish.
4. All correct emailed answers will be added to the Random Number Generator in the order they were received and a winner will be picked by said Random Number Generator. If there is no correct emailed answer all those that left BOTH a comment and emailed an answer for that day will be put into the Random Number Generator in the order of their first comment and that is how the winner will be determined.
5. Commentor must have a valid email address.
6. Void where prohibited, taxed, etc. Winner responsible for any and all taxes and or fees assessed with being declared the winner.
7. By participating, you agree that we can share your comment in a future post, and mention either your username or first name, avatar or likeness, and mention your blog or website by name.
8. All posts will go up promptly at 12:01 am and close at 11:59 pm that night. Winner will be announced by a new post at Noon the following day. (Note: All times are Pacific Standard Time)
9. Contest to run from 12:01 a.m. December 1, 2010 through midnight, December 12, 2010. The final winner will be announced on December 13th.
10. Winner MUST email either Quilly and/or Thom with his/her mailing address within 24 hours of the winning post announcement. If you win on Quilly’s blog you will email her your mailing address and vice versa if you win on Thom’s blog. If we do not receive your mailing address within 24 hours, you will be disqualified and the Random Number Generator will pick a new winner. For the email address you can click on the links in 2 above or by clicking QUILLY or THOM.
11. Packages to go out via United States Postal Service 1st class mail. Quilly and Thom are not responsible for lost, stolen, damaged or misplaced packages. All packages will be mailed on December 14, 2010.
12. The most important rule is to have fun. We just wanted to brighten the holidays and show a little Cheer and Aloha to our readers of our blogs. Thank You and Mahalo!
Merry Christmas – Mele Kalikimakaand – eHappy New Year – Hau’oli Makahiki Hou!