Hi, and welcome to Wednesday Wickedness! Like other memes, WW asks ten questions each and every Wednesday. But the WW little “twist” is that each week a famous person is picked and the meme questions are based on ten of his/her quotes.Â And today the unlucky celeb is:
1. “A friend is nothing but a known enemy.”
Have you ever had a â€œfriendâ€ that you discovered was really an enemy?
No, but I have had an enemy turn into a friend.
2. “Drugs are a waste of time. They destroy your memory and your self-respect and everything that goes along with with your self esteem.”
What is the strongest drug (legal or otherwise) that you have taken?
Codeine — and since I am allergic to it, it was quite a trip!
3. “I had a really good childhood up until I was nine, then a classic case of divorce really affected me.”
Has a divorce (yours or your parents) really impacted your life?
4. “I really haven’t had that exciting of a life. There are a lot of things I wish I would have done, instead of just sitting around and complaining about having a boring life. So I pretty much like to make it up. I’d rather tell a story about somebody else.”
What’s the most exciting thing that you’ve ever done?
I fell in love with an Amoeba.
5. “I was looking for something a lot heavier, yet melodic at the same time. Something different from heavy metal, a different attitude.”
Is there a heavy metal band that you are a fan of, or were a fan of at that time?
I like a few songs here and there, but no, I never invested in any albums or CDs.
6. “I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.”
Do people generally like you?
I like to think so.
7. “I’m too busy acting like I’m not Naive. I’ve seen it all, I was here first.”
Are you naive at all?
I would like to say no, but occasionally something catches me totally by surprise.
8. “I’ve always had a problem with the average macho man – they’ve always been a threat to me.”
Does a certain type of person scare you?
Well, I am not too thrilled when I am around angry strangers.
9. “If you ever need anything please don’t hesitate to ask someone else first.”
Do you mind a friend who asks for favors?
Not if that friend is willing to return favors. I just cleaned my life of someone who was always wanting this, that and the other thing, but never seemed to get my calls if I had a need.
10. “The worst crime is faking it.”
Do you ever â€œfake itâ€ for approval?
I suppose that depends on what you mean by “faking it“. I outgrew the “everybody’s doing it” peer pressure thing a long time ago. Generally I find if I am lost or confused it is just better to confess rather than fall further behind.