1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? Rural — preferably in pine trees and within walking distance of a good fishing stream.
2. Whatâ€™s your favorite article of clothing? T-shirt
3. Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex? 1. eyes 2. smile 3. laugh
4. Whatâ€™s the last CD that you bought? It has been so long I have no clue.
5. Whereâ€™s your favorite place to be? fishing
6. Where is your least favorite place to be? Mall (most any place shopping)
7. Whatâ€™s your favorite place to be massaged? Back.
8. Strong in mind or strong in body? A nice balance of both.
9. What time do you wake up in the morning? between 4:30 and 5:00 a.m. PDST
10. What is your favorite kitchen appliance? Fridge
11. What makes you really angry? Lies
12. If you could play any instrument, what would it be? Piano
13. Favorite colour? Green
14. Which do you preferâ€¦sports car or SUV? Sports car
15. Do you believe in an afterlife? Yes.
16. Favorite childrenâ€™s book? The Paper Bag Princess, by Robert Munch
17. What is your favorite season? Summer
18. Your least favorite household chore? Laundry
19. If you could have one super power, what would it be? flight
20. If you have a tattoo, what is it? Donâ€™t have one. Don’t I want one.
21. Can you juggle? Time, jobs, children, money …
22. The one person from your past that you wish you could go back and talk to? Gram
23. Whatâ€™s your favorite day? Saturday
24. Whatâ€™s in the trunk of your car? Sidewalk Sunday School supplies.
25. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger? Sushi.
No tags. If you want it, you can steal it. That’s how I got it. Though I really should tag, Ilona!