Punny Monday #19

What noun does this photo represent? EMAIL your answers and leave a comment designed to either help or confuse your fellow game players.

The first contestant to EMAIL me the right answer wins a featured link in my blog which will display until next Monday when we’ll play this little game again. Enjoy.

PLEASE, do not write your guess in the comments. It spoils the game for the other players. Your guesses will be shared when the game ends.

Noun = a person, place or thing (school teacher, grocery store, pen)

Winners!

May 11th, 2009,  4:12 a.m. — Shelly — Club Sandwich

May 11th, 2009,  4:26 a.m. — Thom — Club Sandwich

May 11th, 2009,  4:40 a.m. — Raven — Club Sandwich

May 11th, 2009,  5:32 a.m. — Melli — Club Sandwich

May 11th, 2009,  6:57 a.m. — Nessa — Club Sandwich

50 thoughts on “Punny Monday #19

• Amoeba, my love, in the Punny Monday email I sent out reminding everybody to come play, I told them you ordered this sandwich.

1. “FORE” sure the minute I don’t set my alarm I think I got it and look at all the people that say they got it before me…Oh well…I must say I’m glad that I think I know the answer. Finally one Punny Monday I don’t need to be T’d off at myself, or Quilly for that matter, because I can’t figure it out. WOOT!

Thom’s last blog post..Musical Monday ~ What Moves You?

• Thom, I am so sorry! I just fished you out of my spam folder! I don’t know how you managed to land there, but I have rescued you! I wondered why you hadn’t sent a guess, and figured you just thought it would be too late!

• Melli — that’s what everyone else is saying. Next week you’ll all roll out early and I’ll make it really difficult …..

2. At midnight your time on Mondays, coffee morning with the girls begins… I don’t think it’d be polite to have a laptop on while sipping coffee and sharing gossip, but believe me: I had thought about it!! just because of your punny monday!!

Mar’s last blog post..cloud nine

• Mar — take the comp with you, let everybody in your coffee group have a guess and send them all in. More fun for everyone!

• Barbara — I think we’ve had a couple sans Wiid-n-Whacky, but I do believe this is the first with out either Wild-n-Whacky or Runners Up.

EVERYONE’S a WINNER!