Thom, of Thom’s Place 4 Well Whatever…, has tagged me. This is what he said:
Your Mission, should you choose to accept it:
1) Go to your photo files…Select the 6th photo folder
2) Select the 6th photo in that folder
3) Post that photo along with the story behind it.
4) Then challenge 6 blog friends to do the same!
Here’s my 6th photo in my 6th file in my photo album:
Look familiar? It is from a series of shots I took two years ago when we first arrived in Hawaii. Those of you who were with me then will recall my blog header was sand and sea and my feet. A smaller version of it can still be found in my left sidebar. I have tried to retire it three times now, and every time have been met with a chorus of dismay, so I guess it is up to stay.
As to challenging 6 others — I’m going to go ahead and call out 6 names, but you may feel free to ignore the call if you so choose.
1. Carletta — Round the Bend
2. Barbara — Barb’s Stray Thoughts
3. My Wonderful Niece — Brooke’s Musings
4. Our Secret Friend — Thumbelina
5. The Castle of Sense & Nonsense — Dr. John’s Fortress
6. Alice — I Was Born 2 Cree8