A meme from me!Â Try not to faint!
According to LunaNina:
Free association is described as a “psychonanalytic procedure in which a person is encouraged to give free rein to his or her thoughts and feelings, verbalizing whatever comes into the mind without monitoring its content.” Over time, this technique is supposed to help bring forth repressed thoughts and feelings that the person can then work through to gain a better sense of self.
“Rules are, there are no rules.” There are no right or wrong answers. Don’t limit yourself to one word responses; just say everything that pops into your head.
LunaNina says … and I think … ?
- Delayed :: late
- Irresponsible :: forgetful
- Stupendous :: huge
- Barcelona :: Robert Wagner, my college Spanish Instructor, he insisted on proper pronunciation.
- Solution :: math
- Simplify :: edit
- Crumble :: cookie crumbs
- Podcast :: Porcupine puppet (does anybody have one and will you send it to me?)
- Conversation :: He Said -She Said
- Homepage :: quilldancer.com