Itâ€™s that time again! Lidna over at 2nd Cup of Coffee has come up with 12 more questions. Â That’s 144 now, all totaled. Â I just love her memes. They make me think!
1. If you could master one sport, what would it be?
2. When you make a major purchase, do you go with your gut instinct, or do you do research to make an informed decision?
Yes. I research to eliminate known lemons, then I go with my gut for the final selection.
3. There is an old kids’ game that says you can find out what your movie star name would be by using your middle name as your first name and the name of the street you grew up on as your last. What is your movie star name?
4. Would you rather give up your favorite music or your favorite food?
Music. I’ve been homeless & hungry. It is sad to live without music. One can’t live without food.
5. There are two types of banana preferences. One is pristine yellow, almost to the point of being green; the other is spotty and more ripe. Which is your preference?
That depends, am I eating it or making Banana Bread?
6. Your favorite tree is?
My favorite tree still stands only in my memories — and memoirs.
7. On a scale of 1-10, how tech savvy are you?
8. Has H1N1 touched your family?
Yes, my cousin Linda had it. She was quarantined in her home home and saw no one but her husband for over two weeks. When we spoke she said that those two weeks were severely testing 28 years of marital bliss.
9. Are you an analytical person, or do you just accept things the way they are without questioning or scrutinizing?
Who wants to know the answer to this question? Why is s/he asking? What is s/he hoping to gain? Where is this information being kept? When do I have to decide whether or not I’m answering?
10. Is your personality more like that of a dog, cat, or Koala?
Cat. Sweet, friendly, occasionally haughty, with hidden claws. Â And, (thank you Rosidah), Blogthings agrees!
You Are a Cat
You are very independent and reclusive. No one really understands you, and you like it that way!
You are quite clever and ingenious. You can get yourself out of any sticky situation.You are confident and cool tempered. You know you have many advantages and resources to draw from.
No matter what life throws at you, things always seem to work out your way.
11. Do you keep in touch with friends you made years ago?
Yes! I still contact grade school & high school friends regularly.
12. You are checking out at a grocery store. In the express lane, there are more people than the regular lanes, but of course, their load is less than those in the regular lanes. Which lane do you choose (assuming you qualify for the express lane) and why?
The wrong one. Because that’s just how my life goes.
Jenn from, You Know â€¦ that blog?, hosts Silly Haiku Wednesday.
This week’s theme is Spontaniety.