On the 11th Day of Christmas
The 12 Days of Christmas, Hawaiian Style
On The 11th Day of Christmas
Thom and Quilly gave to me …..
How do Gingerbread Men make their beds?
1. Contest to run on Quilly’s at Quintessentially Quilly and Thom’s at Thom’s Place 4 Well Whatever… blogs. Quilly will have question one and continue with the odd numbers. Thom will have question two and continue with the even numbers. So remember to check the correct blog daily.
2. You will answer the riddle by leaving a comment in the post.
3. Only ONE comment allowed per person, so be sure you know the answer before commenting. Two or more comments on the prize post will disqualify you from that days contest. (You will still be eligible to comment on proceeding giveaway posts.)
4. All correct answers will be added to the Random Number Generator in the order they were received and a winner will be picked by said Random Number Generator.
5. Commentor must have a valid website and/or blog that can be verified with a valid email address.
6. Void where prohibited, taxed, etc. Winner responsible for any and all taxes and or fees assessed with being declared the winner.
7. By participating, you agree that we can share your comment in a future post, and mention either your username or first name, avatar or likeness, and mention your blog or website by name.
8. All posts will go up promptly at 12:01 am and close at 11:59 pm that night. Winner will be announced by a new post at Noon the following day.(Note: All times are Hawaiian Standard Time)
9. Contest to run from12:01 a.m. December 1, 2009 through midnight, December 12, 2009. The final winner will be announced on December 13th.
10. Winner MUST email either Quilly and/or Thom with his/her mailing address within 24 hours of the winning post announcement. If you win on Quilly’s blog you will email her your mailing address and vice versa when you win on Thom’s blog. If we do not receive your mailing address within 24 hours, you will be disqualified and the Random Number Generator will pick a new winner. On Quilly’s blog her email address may be obtained by clicking on Email Me! in the left side bar under her picture. On Thom’s blog in the right side bar under Pages click onContact Me.
11. Packages to go out via United States Postal Service 1st class mail. Quilly and Thom are not responsible for lost, stolen, damaged or misplaced packages. All packages will be mailed on December 14, 2009.
12. The most important rule is to have fun. We just wanted to brighten the holidays and show a little Aloha to our readers of our blogs. Mahalo!
Would that be with flour, butter, sugar and ginger!!!!!
They using sugar icing and gum drops.
With cookie sheets
That’s it, I think.
Definitely with cookie sheets!
Thanks for the smile I got from this photo; my father was born in a place called “North Shore”, where generations of his family had lived. I *wish* it had been in Hawaii! LOL
Oh oh! I know this one!! With “Cookie Sheets”!
I was gonna say “as fast as they can” but cookie sheets is definitely a better answer!
I was going to say in the oven of course! But now I know it’s cookie sheets… it’s gotta be…
Well, the first Cookie Sheet answer has to be the winner! And you know I’m no good at riddles…I’m too literal! If you’ll accept a haiku as an answer, however, I’ll bet I’d win…
fall asleep on cookie sheets
much to our delight!
Mmmmm… sleepy gingerbread men tucked in for a warm nap on their COOKIE SHEETS!
PS: My 17yo totally wants that shirt for Christmas if I win!
I like ginger bread!
The gingerbread men make their beds with cookie sheets of course.
I don’t dare say anything else! Like what do they use for pillows?
[There once was a man who had no pillow for his head, remember?]
yep, with cookie sheets
I guess I’ll join the mob with ” with Cookie Sheets”
That Mar sure is smart.
Good thing SOMEbody is every day, huh Nessa?
One cookie sheet at a time, of course!
Comments are closed.