1. How do you feel about the marshmallow Easter Peeps?
How do I feel about jet puffed food coloring that chews like cardboard? Guess!
2. Chickens are notoriously nervous creatures. When you are nervous, what is the best way to calm down?
Homemade chicken soup — which explains why chickens are nervous.
3. People say, “April showers bring May flowers.” Do you enjoy Spring rains?
I love Spring rains. It is the Spring mud that I am not so fond of.
4. When I was randomly flipping through TV channels this week, I saw a show in which tattoo parlor employees received tattoos of a co-worker’s face on their bodies. I can’t imagine having a portrait of a colleague tattooed on me. But if someone forced you to receive a portrait tattoo (face only) of anyone, who would it be? Why?
Who and where might be a better question, but being a prudent person, I know better than to answer this.
5. Would you rather have a tattoo (any kind) or a nose ring?
Nose ring — I could remove it and it would leave very little trace behind of ever having been. A tattoo is for life.
6. Do you have any special plans for Easter?
Sunrise service, church breakfast, Easter Service. Home. Rest & contemplate.
7. Cadbury Eggs or Reese Eggs?
8. What was the last thing/person you took a picture of?
Click here to see for yourself!
9. What book are you reading now, or what was the last one?
Now: Kaleidoscope, by Patsy Clairmont
Previously — book review
10. What do you think is the most difficult task when it comes to Spring cleaning?
Motivating myself to do it.
11. How many pairs of flip-flops do you own?
None. Amoeba made me abandon most of them in Hawaii, and my most cherished pair finally abandoned me. sigh
12. Which color makes you happiest?