Looking for a meme with thoughtful questions? On Tuesdays click on the link below and pick up the questions. On Wednesdays, post your answers.
1. Would you rather host party or simply attend a party?
I’d rather skip the party altogether, but if I have to choose: attend — and leave before it is time to clean up.
2. Tell us about the most memorable party you’ve been to.
It was one of my own, and it was such a success that I am still in awe over 20 years later.
3. What is one thing you hope for in the after-life?
I don’t have to hope. The Bible tells me what will be. What I most look forward to is the end of violence.
4. What do you enjoy most about sunshine?
Sunshine. I am a plant. I soak it up and flourish.
5. When you attend a bridal/baby shower, do you prefer to bring your own gift or chip in with others to buy a larger gift?
It depends on the recipient’s needs. I offer my gift as a blessing. If something expensive is truly needed (like a stroller) I will gladly chip in.
6. Would you rather have a FREE week of having your house cleaned or all of your meals cooked for you and your family?
By all means, clean the house.
7. What song describes your mood today?
Grandma Got Run-over By a Reindeer.
8. What is something you received for your own bridal shower/wedding that you still own or use? (If you are not married, feel free to sub a gift you received a long time ago.)
Pft. After two trans-Pacific moves I don’t have much of anything left. My oldest possession is Gram’s depression era milk glass salt & pepper shakers.
9. Your favorite flavor of ice cream is?
10. When was the last time you felt “tested?”
Right now, trying to answer these questions.
11. “[Fill in the blank] is a food that once I start eating I find really hard to stop.”
12. “—–” is the best motivation.