Punny Monday #21

Welcome to Punny Monday. Every Sunday evening about midnight Pacific Daylight Savings Time I post an original photo and ask my readers to figure out what was going on in my brain (or Amoeba’s) when he/I/we made it.

What noun (single noun, TWO words) does this photo represent? EMAIL your answers and leave a comment designed to either help or confuse your fellow game players. The first contestant to EMAIL me the right answer wins a featured link in my blog which will display until next Monday when we’ll play this little game again. Enjoy.

PLEASE, do not write your guess in the comments. It spoils the game for the other players. Your guesses will be shared when the game ends. Oh, and just because someone announces they’ve won, doesn’t mean that they have. Please keep guessing until I post the answers!

~*~

June 21, 2010, 6:37 a.m. — Susan — Box Knife; Box Cutter
June 21, 2010, 6:41 a.m. — Nancy — Box Cutter
June 21, 2010, 8:23 a.m. — Raven — Box Cutter
June 21, 2010, 6:41 a.m. — Mumma — Slice of Life; Life Force

~*~

53 thoughts on “Punny Monday #21

• Woot! So it does pay to stay up til 3 a.m.! 🙂 I didn’t really stay up just for Punny Monday, but I was up late working on something because it was almost the only time all weekend I had any quiet and solitude and I wanted to get it done before morning. Then when I saw it was near Punny Monday time, I was delighted that maybe I’d have a chance this time.

I LIKE knowing how many words are in the answer.

1. Well, when I first saw the picture I thought I knew immediately what it was UNTIL I saw that you were looking for just TWO words……now, I got NOTHING!!!!! I’ll keep thinking.

2. Well, I never make it over here in time for this but I always enjoy it afterward.
    I love the cereal choice as well.

3. If anyone in beverly hills is clued in its cher shes almost 16 shes rich shes way popular and she loves letting the world benefit by her expertise in all of lifes important issues alicia silverstone is clueless

4. This one, I could have done… CEREAL KILLER!!
    However, I would have had to spend time on the computer to do it!
    My in-laws leave tomorrow, but then I have the Newsletter to pull together and get my oldest 3 boys ready for their summer mission trip… and then on Friday night, more guests arrive for the weekend. My in-laws return next week and stay until after the holiday weekend.
    I told my kids I”m not allowed to get sick until July 17th. By then, all camps and events (VBS, etc) will be completed.

Comments are closed.