Linda at Mocha with Linda didn’t tag me with this, I just jumped up and took it. Since I stole it, I am not obligated to tag anybody, but I will leave 7 questions at the end in case you feel inspired to tag yourself.
Linda gave me these seven questions:
1. Do you prefer to read the book or see the movie?
I prefer to read the book of course! Movies never seem to live up to the written story.
2. What is your favorite holiday and why?
Easter — because without Easter, there would be no reason to celebrate Christmas — or much of anything else.
3. Which do you like better – the mountains or the beach?
I like both the mountains and the beach and — joy of joys — San Juan Island here in Puget Sound supplies me with both. I love it here!
4. If money were no consideration, what vehicle would you drive?
Most likely an SUV. Not a big fancy bling SUV, but a real working model. I had a Chevy Blazer for a month (on loan). I loved it.
5. What is your favorite cold-weather beverage?
Hot tea. I love our local Market Spice Tea (from Pike Place Market in Seattle), but pretty much any hot tea will do when it is cold outside and I need warming up. I am also fond of Mocha Lattes, but I drink them year round so they don’t really count for the “spirit” of this question.
6. How do you communicate most often with your friends: phone, email, text, face-to-face?
Blog? Actually, it depends on where my friends are. Different forms fit different folks.
7. How do you receive your mail? Mailbox on the porch, at the end of the driveway, down the street, or post office box?
Our mail is delivered to a “cluster” box at the end of the street. Often I get packages or mail too big for the box left on my front porch.
My seven questions for you:
1. If you were alone with Obama and could ask him one question, what would it be?
2. Tell us about your toothbrush and toothpaste.
3. Which room in your house do you spend the most time in — why?
4. What article of clothing do you detest but wear anyway — why?
5. What favorite food from your childhood would you refuse to eat if you were given some today?
6. Chances are good that you got blamed and punished for doing something you didn’t do when you were a kid. What was it, and was your innocence ever proven?
7. Why did you decide to answer these questions?