Welcome to Monday Mayhem hosted by Harriet of Harriet and Friends.
Today’s meme is called “The annoyances of the season”.
By now many of the happy feelings about the holiday season have turned to annoyances for some of us. Here is your chance to express yourself. Have fun!
1. What annoys you about the holiday music?
Nothing. I subject myself to as little of it as possible to avoid getting annoyed.
2. What annoys you the most about holiday shopping?
People! Why don’t they all just go home and let me shop in peace?! And I feel like that every day of the year, not just Christmas.
3. Tell us about someone you know who is annoying you right now.
In my own little corner in my own little chair ….
I am alone in my office. The only thing annoying me is that I have no witty answer to this question.
4. What is annoying you online this week?
My net provider seems to be using molasses to move my signal. Grrrrrr
5. Is there something that people say or do this time of year that annoys you?
Yeah, if you’re talking to me and expect me to spend my money in your store, you’d best not tell me I can’t say Merry Christmas.
6. What is the most annoying behavior anyone can have this time of year?
Behaviors that annoy me at Christmas will most likely annoy me any time of the year.
7. What is more annoying when you are shopping- screaming kids or people who cut you off in the stores or at the mall?
Thanks for reminding me why I shop on line.
8. What is the one thing that does not annoy you this holiday season?
Actually, right now I am feeling pretty mellow about everything. Getting annoyed uses more energy than I care to expend on trivial matters. Although I did find the automatic assumption that I should be annoyed a bit irritating.