Hi and welcome to Wednesday Wickedness! Like other memes, WW asks ten questions each and every Wednesday. But the WW little “twist” is that each week a famous person is picked and the meme questions are based on ten of his/her quotes. And today the unlucky celeb is:
1. “Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It’s what separates us from the animals … except the weasel.”
What was the last thing that you weaseled out of?
Apparently paying for my coffee this morning at the coffee shop. I got home and discovered I still had the $5.00 bill in my pocket.T his happens quite frequently since my friend owns the shop. I’ll just pay her double for my next coffee.
2. “If they think I’m going to stop at that stop sign, they’re sadly mistaken!”
What was the last thing that caught your eye that you stopped for?
Huli Huli Sauce at the super market. I used it all the time in Hawaii but had yet to find it in one of our local stores. For my last bottle I drove to Seattle. (It is a soy sauce based marinade.)
3. “You can’t keep blaming yourself. Just blame yourself once, and move on.”
When was the last time that you blamed yourself?
Are you kidding? Every five minutes or so …
4. “Here’s to alcohol, the cause of, and solution to, all life’s problems.”
Does alcohol play an important role in your life?
I’d like to say no, but after 15 years married to an alcoholic, I have a lot of gut-deep reactions. If I find myself in the vicinity of a drunk, it doesn’t take me long to find someplace else to be.
5. “All right, let’s not panic. I’ll make the money by selling one of my livers. I can get by with one.”
Would you ever donate a kidney or another organ to someone?
Probably. In college, my best-friend died of renal failure and I was tested then to see if I was a match. No go. Her death was long and slow and painful. A kidney would have been a small price to pay to prevent that.
6. “Bart, you’re saying butt-kisser like it’s a bad thing!”
Have you ever thought you were a butt-kisser?
Nope. I bite.
7. “Everyone knows rock n’ roll attained perfection in 1974; It’s a scientific fact.”
What do you consider rock ‘n roll perfection?
8.“Hey, he’s not happy at all! He lied to us through song! I HATE when people do that!”
How seriously do you take an artist’s lyrics?
Why would I take song lyrics seriously when I generally don’t even take myself seriously?
9. “If something’s hard to do, then it’s not worth doing.”
What was the last thing that you did despite the fact that it was hard?
Got out of bed.
10. “The Internet? Is that thing still around?”
Can you imagine being in a time without the internet?
Hello? You mean like most of my life? I am considerably older than than the internet.