Your Friendly Neighborhood Amoeba woke this morning with a sunbeam and an earworm. This is not good. Extracting a sunbeam from one’s anatomy (he won’t say from where) is no fun. And as for that earworm …
1. If morning has broken, who broke it?
2. Can it be fixed?
3. If blackbird has spoken, what’d it say?
4. Does Babelfish have a translation tool for ‘blackbird’?
5. Didn’t our mothers always tell us don’t fall? If we’re going to anyway, YFNA supposes it’s better to do it on the grass than on, say, the concrete. But then mothers would probably complain, “You’re wet!”
6. Where do you mine sunlight?
7. Isn’t planet Earth already in enough trouble from people mining stuff?
8. If we have a nude day on our hands, shouldn’t we be trying to find clothes for it? There are decency laws, after all. Even in Hawai‘i.
(YFNA is in Hawai‘i on a work assignment. Yes. He said work!)
3 thoughts on “Amoeba Has Questions”
Quilly has been wake for hours and waiting for a phone call from Hawaii. She thinks that sunbeam short circuited your cell phone or part of the morning landed on it when it broke.
I’m thinking morning isn’t the only thing that broke. Just sayin’. 🙂
YFNA brings new meaning to “put it where the sun don’t shine!” 😉
Comments are closed.