Your Friendly Neighborhood Amoeba woke this morning with a sunbeam and an earworm. This is not good. Extracting a sunbeam from one’s anatomy (he won’t say from where) is no fun. And as for that earworm …
1. If morning has broken, who broke it?
2. Can it be fixed?
3. If blackbird has spoken, what’d it say?
4. Does Babelfish have a translation tool for ‘blackbird’?
5. Didn’t our mothers always tell us don’t fall? If we’re going to anyway, YFNA supposes it’s better to do it on the grass than on, say, the concrete. But then mothers would probably complain, “You’re wet!”
6. Where do you mine sunlight?
7. Isn’t planet Earth already in enough trouble from people mining stuff?
8. If we have a nude day on our hands, shouldn’t we be trying to find clothes for it? There are decency laws, after all. Even in Hawai‘i.
(YFNA is in Hawai‘i on a work assignment. Yes. He said work!)