The 12 Days of Christmas, Hawaiian Style
It’s quite simple really. Beginning tomorrow, Quilly will post a riddle on her blog and a picture of that day’s prize being given away. Your job is to answer the riddle by leaving a comment on Quilly’s blog. All correct answers will then be added to the Random Number Generator and the winner will be picked. The next day a new post will announce the lucky winner, so make sure you check back on Quilly’s blog. But boys and girls, the fun doesn’t stop there. For day two, the riddle and prize will be posted on Thom’s blog and the following day the results will post on Thom’s blog and then head on over to Quilly’s for riddle three. This will continue for the first 12 days of December. Quilly and Thom just wanted to spread some aloha from their little corner of the world and thought this would be a fun way to do it.
Now with all contests, there are rules. They are as follows (and they will be posted on each daily post):
1. Contest to run on Quilly’s at Quintessentially Quilly and Thom’s at Thom’s Place 4 Well Whatever… blogs. Quilly will have question one and continue with the odd numbers. Thom will have question two and continue with the even numbers. So remember to check the correct blog daily.
2. You will answer the riddle by leaving a comment in the post.
3. Only ONE comment allowed per person, so be sure you know the answer before commenting. Two or more comments on the prize post will disqualify you from that days contest. (You will still be eligible to comment on proceeding giveaway posts.)
4. All correct answers will be added to the Random Number Generator in the order they were received and a winner will be picked by said Random Number Generator.
5. Commentor must have a valid website and/or blog that can be verified with a valid email address.
6. Void where prohibited, taxed, etc. Winner responsible for any and all taxes and or fees assessed with being declared the winner.
7. By participating, you agree that we can share your comment in a future post, and mention either your username or first name, avatar or likeness, and mention your blog or website by name.
8. All posts will go up promptly at 12:01 am and close at 11:59 pm that night. Winner will be announced by a new post at Noon the following day. (Note: All times are Hawaiian Standard Time)
9. Contest to run from12:01 a.m. December 1, 2009 through midnight, December 12, 2009. The final winner will be announced on December 13th.
10. Winner MUST email either Quilly and/or Thom with his/her mailing address within 24 hours of the winning post announcement. If you win on Quilly’s blog you will email her your mailing address and vice versa when you win on Thom’s blog. If we do not receive your mailing address within 24 hours, you will be disqualified and the Random Number Generator will pick a new winner. On Quilly’s blog her email address may be obtained by clicking on Email Me! in the left side bar under her picture. On Thom’s blog in the right side bar under Pages click on Contact Me.
11. Packages to go out via United States Postal Service 1st class mail. Quilly and Thom are not responsible for lost, stolen, damaged or misplaced packages. All packages will be mailed on December 14, 2009.
12. The most important rule is to have fun. We just wanted to brighten the holidays and show a little Aloha to our readers of our blogs. Mahalo!
We look forward to this and hope you have fun with it.