I was tagged by SilverNeurotic, so I guess I should do this. If you’ve been reading my blog long you know 6 is a pretty conservative number on my weird meter; but just the same, here are six weird things about me:
1. In my life, the word “attention” is sometimes an oxymoron.
2. A little cracked linoleum offers proof that my cat is smarter than I.
3. My first car was a motorcycle.
4. I cultivate unusual flowers.
5. I am my father’s daughter.
6. I also spend a lot of my time wondering. For instance, right now I am wondering why I agreed to play meme tag.
However, since I’ve gotten this far and you’re still here with me — TAG! you’re it!