As a sad farewell to Project Blue, I offer you a photograph of the newest member of our family.
brought to you by Anna
Melli tagged me:
Two Names You Go By:
1.) Quill, Quilly, Quilldancer
Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1.) blue jean shorts
2.) orange tank top
Two Of Your Favorite Things:
1.) my laptop
2.) my camera
Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment:
1.) out of our rental lease
2.) a magic wand to clean the house
Two Favorite Pets You Have Or Had:
Two Things You Did Last Night:
1.) attended an open house
2.) grocery shopping
Two Things You Ate Last Night:
1.) OC’s hamburger goulash (yum)
2.) Cole Slaw
Two People You Last Talked To:
2.) Maureen Mariposa
Two Things You Are Doing Tomorrow:
1.) taking the car for an oil change
2.) attending an open house
Two of Farthest Trips Taken In The Last 5 Years:
1.) from Vegas, NV to Friday Harbor, WA via Spokane, WA
2.) from Friday Harbor, WA to Oahu, HI
Two Favorite Holidays:
Two Favorite Beverages:
1.) Diet Dr. Pepper
Jules tagged me:
The Rules of the Tag Game:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1.) I am mentally well-balanced and have all the syndromes to prove it
2.) My first car was a motorcycle
3.) I fell from a two story window and never hit the ground
4.) I met my life partner on the internet, fell in love with him sight unseen, quit my job, sold/gave away most of my possessions and moved to Hawaii with him. Is my life all that I hoped it would be? No. It’s even better.
5.) I procrastinate. I have had both the memes below for over a month and am just getting around to doing them — making too much for all of you to read and slowing down your blog hopping.
6.) Although I am human and sometimes slip up, I try very hard to live by the Golden Rule, and treat others as I would have them treat me.
7.) This is the only year since I’ve started teaching that I did not enjoy and look forward to going to work.
My sister, Caryl, sent me tis meme:
1. What is your occupation? teacher
2. What color are your socks right now? none — Hawaii — barefoot
3. What do like to listen to? “Oldies” from the 70’s, Christian
4. What was the last thing that you ate? sunflower seeds
5. Can you drive a stick shift? I learned, but wasn’t good at it and haven’t driven one in over 25 years!
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Green!
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? OC
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? My sister, Caryl? Usually. But I always love her.
9. How old are you today? 49
10. Favorite drink? Diet Dr. Pepper
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? gack!
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? I haven’t NOT dyed my hair in so long I don’t know its real color.
13. Pets? No, thank you.
14. Favorite food? seafood, or see food, which ever …..
15. Last movie you watched? Surf’s Up
16. Favorite Day of the year? Christmas
17. What do you do to vent anger? I rarely get angry, however when I do, I rehearse dire speeches in my head, stomp around the house, clean things, and — finally — talk myself around to looking at how I was at fault, too. Then I’m over it.
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? my bike
19. What is your favorite season? Summer — and I live in the land of perpetual ….
20. Hugs or kisses? yes, please, lots of them.
21. Cherry or Watermelon? cherries
22. Do you want your friends to email you back? post it on your blog instead.
23. Who is most likely to respond? like, with a comment? ALL of my friends; like with a meme? Maybe Melli will pick one of the four and do it …. NOBODY is tagged.
24. Who is least likely to respond? those friends who don’t read down this far ….
25.) who do you want to respond? Whomever would like to.
26. When was the last time you cried? its been months …. oh! Unless you count a few tears over a heart jerker email. Then it was just a couple of hours ago.
28. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? Ann. We met in the 10th grade. She’s still trying to lose me ….
29. Who is the friend you have had the shortest that you are sending this to? With blogging things like time get a little murky.
30. Favorite smells? vanilla, fresh baked bread, chocolate chip cookies
31. Who inspires you? My grandmother! OC. And several of you ….
32. What are you afraid of? Disappointing the people who love me.
33. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? spicy with cheese, please
34. Favorite car? at the moment, the one I have
36. Number of keys on your key ring? which one? Car — 1: house –2.
37. How many years at your current job? 11 years teaching; 1 year in Hawaii
38. Favorite day of the week? Sunday
39. How many states have you lived in? 7 — Idaho, Washington, California, Montana, Oregon, Nevada and Hawaii.
40. Do you think you’re funny? that’s what my friends say
#s 27 & 35 were missing when I got this!
And OC’s sister-in-law, Nancy, tagged me with this:
Hit forward and place an X by all the things you’ve done and remove
The X From the ones you have not. Answer the 29 questions at the end
And send it to your friends (including me). This is for your entire
THERE ARE ONLY 29–
(X) Gone on a blind date
(X) Skipped school
( ) Watched someone die
(X) Been to Canada
( ) Been to Mexico
( ) Been to Florida
(X) Been on a plane
(X) Been lost
(X) Been on the opposite side of the country
( ) Gone to Washington, DC
(X) Swam in the ocean
(X) Cried yourself to sleep
(X) Played cops and robbers
(X ) Recently colored with crayons
(X) Sang Karaoke
(X) Paid for a meal with coins only?
(X) Done something you told yourself you wouldn’t?
(X) Made prank phone calls
(X) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose
(X) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
(X) Danced in the rain
(X) Written a letter to Santa
( ) Been kissed under the mistletoe
(X) Watched the sunrise with someone you care about
(X) Blown bubbles
(X) Gone ice-skating
(X) Been skinny dipping outdoors
(X) Gone to the movies
1. Any nickname? my sister Jackie insists on calling me Charlenie Beanie
2. Mother’s name? Lois
3. Favorite drink? Diet Dr Pepper
4. Tattoos? NO!
5. Body Piercings? used to have my ears pierced but they grew closed years ago.
6. Do you love your job? this year>?not especially
7. Birthplace? Coeur d’Alene, Idaho
8 Favorite vacation spot? home
9.Ever been to Africa ? No
10. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? Yes
11. Ever been on TV? yes
12. Ever steal any traffic sign? yes
13. Ever been in a car accident? Yes
14. 2-door or 4-door vehicle? currently 4 doors
15. Favorite salad dressing? a small amount of Balsamic Vinegarette
16. Favorite Pie? apple
17. Favorite number? 7
18. Favorite movie? too many to list
9. Favorite holiday? Christmas
20. Favorite dessert? ice cream
21. Favorite food? chicken anything
22. Favorite day of the week? Sunday
23. Favorite brand of body wash? whatever brand it is, I want it vanilla scented
24. Favorite toothpaste? Tom’s
25. Favorite smell? clean
26. What do you do to relax?? read
27. How do you see yourself in 10 years? sitting on a beach in Hawaii enjoying life
28. Furthest place you will send this message? in cyberspace everyone is the same distance away
29. Who will respond to this the fastest? Melli is usually the first one here — or Brian — them east coast folk.