Punny Monday

What category does this photo represent? email your answers and leave a comment designed to either help or confuse your fellow game players.

Punny Monday

Punny Monday

The first contestant to EMAIL me the right answer wins a featured link in my blog which will display until next Monday when we’ll play this little game again. Enjoy. (see this week’s featured link in the upper left-sidebar)

PLEASE, do not write your guess in the comments. It spoils the game for the other players. Your guesses will be shared when the game ends.

Winners!

July 28th, 2008 at 2:29 a.m.Melli Soul Food

• July 28th, 2008 at 2:30 a.m. — David Arsenic & Old Lace(s)

• July 28th, 2008 at 2:30 a.m. — David Nike or Lump It

• July 28th, 2008 at 2:30 a.m. — David One Sole Course For Dinner

• July 28th, 2008 at 2:32 a.m. — Doug – Fillet of Sole

• July 28th, 2008 at 2:56 a.m. — AmberStar Wine & Dine

• July 28th, 2008 at 3:01 a.m. — Dr. John Poverty (so poor he had to eat his shoe)

• July 28th, 2008 at 3:01 a.m. — Dr. John Stupidity (he put his foot in his mouth)

• July 28th, 2008 at 3:01 a.m. — Dr. John Betting (if I’m wrong I’ll eat my shoe)

• July 28th, 2008 at 4:47 a.m. — Betty Tough Steak

• July 28th, 2008 at 7:34 a.m. — Carletta Ordering Meat “off the hoof”

• July 28th, 2008 at 7:34 a.m. — Carletta Meat “as tough as leather”

• July 28th, 2008 at 8:46 a.m. — Alice Soul Food

Previous Punny Monday posts

17 thoughts on “Punny Monday

1. I know what it is but I can’t come up with the right phrase.
    Hey, I passed an award on to you – uh..cuz you’re cool. Come on over, the party’s at my place, I’ll grill the chicken and make some chutney.

2. This is harder than last week. 🙂

I think I have an idea but like Shelly I’m not sure how to phrase it. Then again, I’m not sure.

3. Geeee, and I thought I was a bad cook, haha. I sent you my thoughts on it, Quilly.

Thanks for all the visits you make to my blog. I love getting your comments. I left you a book… errr a comment replying to your questions about the Dragon Boating.

Have a wonderful day!!!

Reba sends her barks!!

4. I’m not gonna comment on this one, I haven’t got a clue!
    But I enjoyed the story about the little girl, and the one about the furniture!
    I used to do that too,( when I was younger)!!!

5. WHOOOOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!
    Go Melli!
    Go Melli!
    Whoooooo!

(… and to think… I ALMOST said “well done!” — but then I realized you showed us the SOLE (not the leathr) for a purpose! … whoo hoo!)

6. David — you make great comic relief.

Doug — O’Ceallaigh’s shoe? The economy is worse over there than I thought.

Melli — congrats! YOU won!

Dr. John — alas.

Juliana — you and OC think alike.

Amber — At least you tried!

Shelly — thank you. And I have passed it on as well.

Carletta — I give extra credit for trying. IT takes courage to guess and be wrong.

Nessa — don’t think too lon … never mind.

Alice — I was sure Reba would get it. It was nice of her to let you take the limelight.

Jientje — I was afraid it would be too regional to make it overseas.

Melli — well, I could have shown it on porpoise, instead!

7. Mumma — they are suede “dress” running shoes (hello?)

Kelly — That place setting belongs to my partner. He came to the table cautiously when I called him to dinner.

Comments are closed.