Punny Monday #21

What phrase does this photo represent? EMAIL your answers and leave a comment designed to either help or confuse your fellow game players.

The first contestant to EMAIL me the right answer wins a featured link in my blog which will display until next Monday when we’ll play this little game again. Enjoy.

PLEASE, do not write your guess in the comments. It spoils the game for the other players. Your guesses will be shared when the game ends.  Oh, and just because someone announces they’ve won, doesn’t mean that they have.  Please keep guessing until I post the answers!

Winners!

June 1st, 2009 — 12:23 a.m. — Doug — Beer on Tap!

June 1st, 2009 — 12:23 a.m. — Jane — Beer on Tap!

June 1st, 2009 — 12:26 a.m. — Tony — Beer on Tap!

June 1st, 2009 — 12:32 a.m. — Dr. John — Beer on Tap!

June 1st, 2009 — 12:36 a.m. — Polona — Beer on Tap!

June 1st, 2009 — 1:o7 a.m. — Betty — Beer on Tap!

June 1st, 2009 — 3:17 a.m. — Mumma — Beer on Tap!

June 1st, 2009 — 4:15 a.m. — Raven — Beer on Tap!

June 1st, 2009 — 4:21 a.m. — Shelly — Beer on Tap!

June 1st, 2009 — 4:45 a.m. — Caryl — Beer on Tap!

June 1st, 2009 — 7:06 a.m. — Jenn — Beer on Tap!

June 1st, 2009 — 8:19 a.m. — Bill — Beer on Tap!

~*~

Both winners will have their links posted this evening.  Right now I have to go to work!

48 thoughts on “Punny Monday #21

• It’s your lifestyle. Had it not been for my past, I wouldn’t know this either. Being clueless on this one is not a bad thing.

1. Once again…not a clue, but it is ok. Gives the rest of the folks a really good chance to win. 😉

Thanks for coming by and I’m envious that you can plant year round. It gets so hot and so cold here in Texas that we have challenges in our gardens. When we were in Hawaii I fell in love with the ginger plant. I thought that was so beautiful.

I’ll stop back by later to see what the pun was this morning. I just got up a little while ago.

amberstar’s last blog post..How my garden grows

2. … guess I’ll go with the flow on this, but need to be careful about getting too much head on it, lest my efforts get all sudsy.

3. Pretty sure I got it….. Usually I hit these things brain dead. But this one came to me almost right away. That probably means that there are 10 people ahead of me who also got it, but I’m always thrilled when I figure it out. As others have said. I have to get up earlier.

Raven’s last blog post..Preliminary Kitchen Sketches.

4. ROFL! I KNEW there was a word I was NOT getting… and it was TAP! I went all around the faucet, the spigot, the drain, the sink… EVERYTHING but a TAP!!! ROFL! That’s great! EVERYBODY got it… but me! hehehe….

Melli’s last blog post..ATrash Can Garden . . .

5. Duh! (Smacks head). I should have known that one.

Usually I come back throughout the day on Monday to check in with Punny Monday participants and answers and comments, but today I forgot all about it til just now. I did get some long-awaited errands run, though, so I guess that’s a good thing. 🙂

Barbara H.’s last blog post..Preaching personalities

Comments are closed.