Punny Monday #38

Welcome to Punny Monday. Every Sunday evening about midnight Hawaii time I post an original photo and ask my readers to figure out what was going on in my brain (or Amoeba’s) when he/I/we made it.

Punny Monday

What verb does this photo represent? EMAIL your answers and leave a comment designed to either help or confuse your fellow game players. The first contestant to EMAIL me the right answer wins a featured link in my blog which will display until next Monday when we’ll play this little game again. Enjoy.

PLEASE, do not write your guess in the comments. It spoils the game for the other players. Your guesses will be shared when the game ends. Oh, and just because someone announces they’ve won, doesn’t mean that they have. Please keep guessing until I post the answers!

BRIGHT-EYED & ALERT

October 12th, 2009, 7:29 a.m. — Carletta — Alleviate

~*~

NEEDS HOSPITALIZATION

October 12th, 2009, 12:18 a.m. — Susan — outlie
October 12th, 2009, 3:44 a.m. — Melli — Bottled up; Take 2; Side-by-Side

70 thoughts on “Punny Monday #38

1. I am really stumped by this, but I can´t wait to see the answer. Maybe that way I´ll see how or what you were thinking when taking this photo.

2. More confusing than the puzzle is getting to your website. It now takes three or four triers The tries get one a brown screen and a little blue thing going round and round. This morning it took me ten minutes to get here. Then when you want to leave a comment half the time you get the same brown screen.
    It is not my computer as it happens on Betty’s computer as well. She has given up trying.
    You will note I still visit.
    .-= Dr John´s last blog ..Over . It is Over =-.

3. Pffft Quilly I didn’t guess “Spilled” I guessed ” ‘spills “… “it’s pills” abbreviated.

Which of course is so grammatically bad it deserved to be disqualified, but still…
    ROFL

Well done Linda!!

4. Just got home from being away for the weekend…would have never figured that one out 😉 Congrats to Linda!
    Thanks for the heads-up about your site being slow to load…I thought it was just me – driving fast/flying low these days and not spending much time blogging, so when a site is slow to come up I usually just hop up and go back to my chores!

5. I went to bed early so I didn’t have a chance to play but if I had, my brain was in need of more than aspirin to have guessed this. My guesses would have been

Pilled
    Escaped Pills
    Pillsbury

6. Pillage… pill-age. Oh you are just too clever. And now this seems so simple. Sheeesh!!

Turns out I’m not going to get to Wenatchee this fall after all :o( hopefully in spring. Does your sister have a blog??

7. I am terrible at these! I just stared at the photo and came up with… nothing.

SnakeMaster took a photo on Sunday that would definitely qualify for Punny Monday.

Comments are closed.