1. Please share one memory of your high school graduation. Pics would be great!
I didn’t get to walk. There was a glitch, records were lost. A test needed to be retaken. Despite the fact that I was a straight A student the vice-principal forbid me to walk. After graduation — AFTER — the principal apologized. Pft.
2. What is one “emergency use” item you keep in your vehicle at all times?
Before Amoeba, a plastic box with tools and jumper cables. Now, tons of trumpets. Pft.
3. In your region, do you celebrate graduation open houses? Addendum: (If so,) how many open houses/bridal showers/weddings are on your upcoming events calendar?
Pft. Beyond the age of graduation. None.
4. Tell me one truth you believe about motherhood.
It isn’t for everybody.
5. What was the last thing you broke?
My fingernail. Pft
6. On average, how many pieces of junk mail do you receive daily?
Pft. Mail or email? Dozens.
7. Do you like to shop by catalog?
Yes. Would you like an Avon book?
8. Is lawn maintenance at your house a “his job,” a “her job” or “his/her job” or “that’s why we have teenagers” job?
Mostly “his” but “she” is trying to do a couple of things.Â (Stuff keeps interfering!)
9. Which room would you like to redecorate in your home?
We are currently (Wednesday) on a shopping expedition for living room furniture.
10. Do you read a newspaper regularly, or do you read most of your news on line?
News? Pft. Scandal sheets you mean. Online, such as it is.
11. Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
Within reason. 😉
12. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?