This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of FriendGiftr. All opinions are 100% mine.
Okay, have I got your attention? Good. Listen up. I am giving away two $10.00 FriendGiftr gift cards to two lucky winners here on my blog. And, although I am probably going to buyÂ Barnes and Noble Gift Cards (I am a teacher and reader, after all), the winners can visit FriendGiftr and exchange the cards for any of the 120 merchants Friendgiftr features for no additional cost. This is the ultimate gift because no matter who wins the gift card, I am offering exactly what s/he wants.
If you do giveaways on your blog — and I know several of you do — you’ll want to check out this website. Gift giving just got easier. With FriendGiftr no matter what gift card you offer, you insure that your recipient gets the perfect gift every time. Plus you can send your cards digitally or choose to send them in a more tangible form.Â And, if you gift your friends with individual cards for $20.00 or more, they can even choose to get cards from more than one vendor.
This is a sponsored post, but the card I am giving away actually costs more than what I am earning to write the post. I am not being paid to give this card away. I have decided to give the card away in an effort to pick up my traffic, so here are the rules.
- If you are one of my regular visitors, write a post about Quintessentially Quilly.
- Link to my blog.
- Ask your readers to visit (stipulation, they must have verifiable blogs).
- Tell them to mention who sent them to my blog.
- Every time your name is mentioned by a unique reader (a single visitor may enter your name only once), you and your commentor win an joint entry in the drawing.*
- To be eligible, commentors mentioning your name must leave a link to their own blog to verify them as a blogger.
- The winner will be picked by the random number generator (numbers will be assigned by the time stamp on the commentor’s post).
- The contest starts at 12:01 a.m., July 7th and ends at 11:59 p.m. July 14th.
- The winners will be announced on July 15th.
- Void where prohibited or taxed.
*In other words, when you ask your readers to come and leave a comment so YOU can win, they will be entering their name in the giveaway, too. That provides them with the incentive to actually stop by and mention that you sent them.