Punny Monday #26

Welcome to Punny Monday. Every Sunday evening about midnight Pacific Daylight Savings Time I post an original photo and ask my readers to figure out what was going on in my brain (or Amoeba’s) when he/I/we made it.

What noun does this photo represent? EMAIL your answers and leave a comment designed to either help or confuse your fellow game players. The first contestant to EMAIL me the right answer wins a featured link in my blog which will display until next Monday when we’ll play this little game again. Enjoy.

PLEASE, do not write your guess in the comments. It spoils the game for the other players. Your guesses will be shared when the game ends. Oh, and just because someone announces they’ve won, doesn’t mean that they have. Please keep guessing until I post the answers!

All Together Thoughtful

July 19th, 2010; 12:43 a.m. — Caryl — Hindquarter

July 19th, 2010; 2:05 a.m. — Melli — Hind Quarter
July 19th, 2010; 7:37 a.m. — Raven — Hind Quarter

~*~

Scattered Thoughts

July 19th, 2010; 12:43 a.m. — Caryl — quartered; quarter of deer; quartered deer; quarter of doe; dough quartered;
July 19th, 2010; 1:27 a.m. — Jim — Borrowed quarter; Needing a face lift; Get your head on straight!
July 19th, 2010; 2:05 a.m. — Melli — Quarter Panel
July 19th, 2010; 6:03 a.m. — Jane — Quartered

~*~

Scrambled Thoughts

July 19th, 2010; 12:05 a.m. — Susan — Tornado
July 19th, 2010; 12:43 a.m. — Caryl — flank steak; cut of deer; venison; cut of venison; dough; sliced dough
July 19th, 2010; 1:55 a.m. — Doug — Dozens (Doe’s Ends)
July 19th, 2010; 2:05 a.m. — Melli — A Pane in The Butt
July 19th, 2010; 4:58 a.m. — Kelley — Dearly Departed

38 thoughts on “Punny Monday #26

1. Just a noun, huh? So “four square meals” won’t do — and neither will “deerly beloved”. and with only one head in one square, I guess “headquarters” is out too. Well I’m out of ideas.

2. wow, none that I would be comfortabel saying outloud, I am afraid!! Will be interesting to see the answer to this one. xooxox

3. Well it ain’t a HOUSE divided, that’s for sure!!! But my email is not working from the hospital for some reason… I will TRY but I doubt you will get my guesses. OH MAYBE if I use my gmail account!

4. I keep forgetting to check on Monday morning – no, I didn’t read my email!
    I like the quarter where she looks like she’s peeking under the box.

Comments are closed.