hosted by Harriet of Harriet and Friends.
I know this is Sunday afternoon;
I just thought I’d start early and get the mayhem out of the way first.
Today’s meme is called:
The Random Stupid Question Meme
1. What do you think would happen if the sun were to rise in the west and set in the east one day?
We would all be dead or dying from whatever cataclysm had precipitated the change. (My mate is a scientist, what can I say?)
2. Are you tired of everyone talking about New Years resolutions when you know darn well they have no chance with them?
Nope. I tell them my resolution (not to make resolutions) and they go away and leave me alone. Of course, they think I’m a pompous ass, but the trade-off is pretty much worth it. 😉
3. What is the most repeated meme question around?
I have just started joining memes so I have yet to learn — ask me again in a month or two. 😉
4. Coke or Pepsi?
Dr. Pepper, actually.
5. What should we do about kids screaming and running around in stores?
Execute whomever brought them to the store and failed to supervise them.
6. Ever write graffiti (messages on walls)? If so what did you write?
When I was a teen my favorite thing to write on bathroom walls was: Please don’t write on the bathroom walls.
7. Is there really a “fat gene” or is that a figment of my excuses imagination?
All my genes are fat.
8. Do you know of anyone or have you been subjected to anyone who thinks they can sing but cannot? What is a good way to get out of letting that person continue to sing in our presence?
For me, all I have to do is sing along with them. They shut up to get me to shut up.
9. Are you happy that the “holidays” are over?
Yes. I want my routine back!
10. What is the best thing about January?
The days start getting longer!