Running dialogue below one of my status updates:
Status: At dinner tonight Amoeba pea-ed on the floor!
- How many peas did he lose on the floor?
- Not telling. That would be disturbing the peas.
- And I can’t pick ’em up either, ’cause then I’d be accused of lifting my legume.
- Charley and Charlene two peas in a pod??? yep I think so
- Jeff says oh peas get over it
- Charlie probably couldn’t carrot less about peas.
- But I *do*, Nathalie. *Everybody* should be able to visualize whirled peas.
- I suppose I should have beet him for it.
- Good thing you didn’t. I don’t think I could have survived the borscht belt.
- LOL. I give up. I’m not radish enough to continue.
- I’m running out of thyme to play anyway.
- Figures that you’d walk off when it was your turnip.
- Don’t let him squash you.
- Oh, my. If you can’t get along, I guess you cantaloupe.
- I guess this strings bean going on long enough.
- Lettuce all turnip together to plant again, soon, peas!
- Tomato is soon enough for me.
- Okay, already. You guys are driving me out of my gourd!
- It did get corny, didn’t it?