I lifted this from Cindra:
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Both, but I recycle gift bags and use em’ till they fall apart.
2. Real tree or artificial?
neither, not since I’ve lived alone
3. When do you put up the tree?
4. When do you take the tree down?
5. Do you like eggnog?
Yum, but in moderation since it has more calories than a day’s meals.
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
a baby doll my daddy gave me, it crawled and cried
7. Do you have a nativity scene?
8. Hardest person to buy for?
LB (adult niece aka Bratchild)
9. Easiest person to buy for?
Betty. bubble bath, only the brands and scents change from year to year
10. Mail or email Christmas cards?
Dang, I knew I forgot something!
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
I had a relative that used to buy me the ugliest dresses, which I was then forced to wear on whatever Sunday we visited her after church.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
I’ll let you know when I get around to it.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
Yes, but I’ve received many more recycled gifts than I’ve given.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
chocolate fudge — but I’ve only had one piece this year!
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree?
17. Favorite Christmas song?
Mary Did You Know, by David Phelps
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
20. Angel on the tree top or a star?
see 2, 3, & 4 above
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
I prefer morning — Bratchild insists on a midnight compromise ….
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year?
People who forget Christmas is supposed to be a celebration of love, not greed.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color?
No themes, just love and precious memories
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner?
turkey with homemade noodles
25. Leave cookies & milk for Santa?
nope, I ask him not to stop by here, and instead visit someone else who needs him more