It’s that time again! Lidna over at 2nd Cup of Coffee has come up with 12 more questions. I just love her memes. They make me think!
1. It’s early morning, about 2:00AM, and you’re driving home. You come to a red light and sit there. There is no one in sight for miles around. Do you wait it out or run the light?
I wait. If I were to run the light a cop would materialize right there on the street corner and give me a mega ticket. I never get away with breaking the rules so I don’t even try anymore.
2. If you had the chance to re-do the last 24 hours, would you change anything?
3. When you reply to someone’s comment on your blog, do you reply in your comments or go to her blog and comment? (Or email her)
First off, I reply to the guys, too. Generally I reply on my blog. The other person’s comments should be about his/her posts, not about mine. Occasionally I send an email. It depends on the nature of the question.
4. Your favorite Disney movie is:
The wonderful, multicultural, Cinderella. AND, Pirates of the Caribbean (1st).
5. Do you recycle?
6. Games of strategy or games of chance?
Neither. Word games.
7. Do you have any recurring dreams?
Not anymore. Hooray!
8. What did you learn from your first real job?
I was fired. From that I learned that starting time wasn’t a suggestion, it was an expectation. I got my act together after that and have never again been fired.
9. Do you buy or borrow most books?
Buy. I do not care to return them if I like them.
10. What fashion trend of the past did you say you’d never wear again but did?
Hair: Bangs. Shoes: High heels. Clothing: wide legged pants.
11. When do you start Christmas shopping?
We don’t mega shop. Last year I gave Amoeba a leather belt. He gave me a hardback novel I’d been wanting. Christmas isn’t about presents and we refuse to participate in the madness.
12. Have you ever been so happy that you literally jumped up and down for a few seconds? If so, what was the occasion?
Not too long after my divorce, I purchased a car at a police auction. When the auctioneer said, “Going, going, Gone!” and brought that gavel down, I hopped across the lot to pay for my prize.
Silly Haiku Wednesday
Jenn from, You Know … that blog?, hosts Silly Haiku Wednesday.
This week’s theme is: Water