Paying it Forward is a fabulous give away going on in the blogosphere and I was one of the three lucky winners to win a homemade lace creation from Jientje.
So I must now in return Pay It Forward to my readers.
The Rules, such as they are, are quite simple:
1. Be one of the first three bloggers to leave a comment on this post, where the first word in the comment is “Yes”. By saying “Yes” as the first word, you signify you want to participate in this give away. Being one of the first three to say “Yes” will then entitle you to a handmade item from me. I haven’t settled on just what my craft will be, but I am contemplating things like embroidery thread and/or beads and/or my sewing machine …. I won’t start crafting until after the holidays.
2. Winners must post this challenge on their blog, meaning that they then must Pay It Forward, creating a handmade gift for the first three bloggers who say “Yes” in a comment on THEIR post.
3. The gift that you send to your three friends can be from any price range and you have 365 days to make/ship your item. This means you should be willing to maintain your blog at least until you receive your gift and have shipped your gifts. And, remember: It’s the spirit and the thought that count!
4. When you receive your gift, please feel free to blog about it, sharing appropriate Linky Love!
5. If you are not one of the top three commentors on today’s post, you’re still a winner in this Time of Grace and Giving. Please take this symbol of the seasonal spirit and post it on your blog; start your own Pay It Forward Chain, and encourage your bloggy friends to do the same!