Hire a helper!
- Need help moving?Â Hire a helper!
- Need help with your spring cleaning? Hire a Helper!
- Need help with your yard work? Hire a Helper!
- Need a handyman? Hire a Helper!
If you’ve got a day job that needs done and no one to do it, check out HireAHelper.com.Â Sure, you could call that ad in the paper, but HireAHelper.com provides customer reviews and the paper doesn’t.Â Â HireAHelper.com also offers licensed contractors.Â Military personal, be certain to identify yourselves when calling HireAHelper.com.Â You are eligible for military discounts.
Whether you’re moving from Kalamazoo or Timbuktu, checkout HireAHelper to see if they can meet your labor needs at a lower rate than that National moving company. Chances are they can.Â Just plug in your zip code to find out what local movers cost in your own home town.
- Houston Movers are available for $93.50 for the first two hours.
- New York movers cost 140.92 for the first two hours.
- Seattle movers cost 103.78 for the first two hours.
HireAHelper can also put you in touch with a local cleaning service.Â You need all your exterior windows washed and aren’t up to climbing the ladders?Â Need your gutters cleaned, your lawn thatched, the steps mended on your back porch?Â HireAHelper can put you in touch with someone that has the skills you need.
I wish I had known about HireAHelper those 6 weeks I sat in Vegas with my foot elevated in wrapped in frozen peas.Â I could have used some housekeeping and laundry help.Â I could have used some grocery shopping help, too.Â I lived on take-out and believe me it was getting tiresome by the time I could finally put weight on my foot.