My report cards are done. Done! Yay! Now I can just relax and have fun with the kids these last few days.
Fourth Period –
- They must be good for us. They taste too nasty to be junk food.
- Tastes like farts.
- Rabbit poop. Green rabbit poop.
- Bert & Lupe, asking me for more not because they like them, but because they want to take them home and feed them to their brothers.
“It’s some kind of breakfast cereal.”
“Yeah, the gross kind.”
Fifth Period (my homeroom class) –
- “Looks like chewed up bubble gum.”
- “Tastes like fish food.”
- “It’s dried guacamole balls!”
- “I feel like I just ate a bomb. My tummy is warm.”
- Mo grabbed his throat, made gagging noises, fell over on the floor and yelled, “She’s killed me! She’s killed me!”
- Izzy grabbed Jake, pulled him away from the drinking fountain and started gulping water.
Pansy: “They can’t be all bad, Jimmy likes them.”
Cyndi: “Yeah, but he liked the liver, too. Remember?”
Pansy: “I always thought there was something weird about him.”
Today the students will share their wasabi projects. Their assignment was to name the product, develop a slogan for it, and write a magazine ad. Stay tuned for further fun and mayhem.